Monday, November 10, 2008

Lo Mein Brain

So today's Econ test was tough--lots of nit-picky stuff that I would've known if I had spent more than 4 hours studying all weekend.  Tomorrow I've got to make Cell Phys worth the sacrifice of Econ studying time...it's more important, anyway, being a 300-level class in my major.  Econ is just a distribution requirement (liberal arts, yadda yadda, pain in my ass!)

In better news, however, I just got a call from the car people and they said that I simply broke a tube on the air conditioning system--not the entire radiator.  Should be cheaper and quicker than what I had initially suspected, thank goodness.  And some housemates and I (not including the cranky, defensive one) ordered in cheap-o Chinese food for dinner.  Haven't had that in a long time, so the nice happy food-brain chemicals are getting me really pumped for cell phys studying...or something like that.  Does MSG poisoning make you chipper at onset?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmin said...

Not sure about that, but I know MSG gives me toxic gas. :)

Overshare much? You betcha.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Haha, not to worry. It's good to know and look out for. I've never had such a problem, but I feel your pain :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Main Moon?!?!?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You got it, Paige!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home