Friday, August 08, 2008

The month of August

I am back home from my two summer jobs, and I have three weeks off until school starts back up again. It is great! I get to enjoy myself now for a little while, and hopefully will get a lot of knitting done. Which will be necessary, in order to complete all of the projects I currently have in mind:
the Pomatomus socks, the birthday Yao Ming socks, the August Lady sweater (that I truly have yet to even start...), and the sock-weight Mahayana Flying Gloves that I hope to knit in the Koigu being sent to me by Stash & Burn's Nicole.

Also planned: a trip south to pick up the Non-Husband DH so he can share in the delights of time off, a trip to a relatively-nearby amusement park, a concert with the Highly-Communicative BFF, and unpacking/repacking from the summer and for the semester. Should be an interesting three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home