Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Starbucks & Yarn questionnaire

1. Name: Lindsay W

2. Ravelry ID: socomfyhere

4. Blog address: HERE :)

5. Handmade item you desire in the swap: cup cozy

6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.): gift card or mug

7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean: Triple grande stirred non-fat iced caramel macchiato (yep, one of THOSE)

8. Favorite snack food: baked or kettle potato chips, wasabi peas, anything dark chocolate or cranberry

9. Favorite color(s): Blue, or anything highly saturated (brights, jewel tones...just not pastels!)

10. Favorite fragrance: Anything sweet or unusual. I saw "celery" scented eau de toilette and it was the coolest thing!

11. What types of things do you like to knit? Socks! Any kind of smallish thing, like hats or mitts but not gloves! Don't think I'm patient enough to do fingers.

12. Do you spin? No. Not hugely interested in learning, either.

13. Do you dye your own yarn? I've done the Kool-Aid thing, but it didn't really catch my fancy.

14. Favorite yarns: any sock yarn except Noro (too skinny!) Also I love plain hearty wools like Patons Merino or Cascade 220.

15. Favorite needles: metal dpns are great, I've recently ordered my first set of bamboo (nice and cheap via Ravelry Destash) so we'll see how that goes.

16. Do you have any allergies? Yes! Allergic to cats

17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? On my tight college-student budget, I don't think it's feasible :( Sorry...

18. Do you have any special requests: nope

19. Do you have any pets: nope

20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking: Non! It's a dorm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anniebananie said...

I can't wait to spoil you!!!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home