Thursday, July 03, 2008

One finished sock!


I have not done nearly as much knitting or reading as I would have liked this summer. I have, however, spent a lot of time with people who are very important to me, and I have listened to a lot of podcasts. I have also learned a lot about the job that I have long hoped to have when I grow up, and what I have learned has confirmed the initial thought--that it is what I want to do.

And there has been a bit of knitting progress: the first Pomatomus sock that I have actually finished. I started this pattern multiple times, but actually plan to end up with a full pair this time! Another will be following, as soon as I finish (and start!) a birthday present sock-pair with a September deadline.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anniebananie said...

those are fantastic socks! What yarn did you use?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home