Monday, July 28, 2008

I've set myself a goal


I've decided that this sock should be finished by the end of July (yes, I know, cutting it close...but I have this Thursday off). Then I can finish the second in the month of August, along with my swap project and the other stuff that I want to get finished before the semester starts. Seems pretty reasonable, right?

In other news, I only have two weeks left in my summer jobs (including this one). It's very exciting, especially since I am taking some very cool classes this semester--more on that later! Of course, I'm also beginning to acknowledge the fact that hanging out with Mr. DH every weekend (boyfriend, please remember...) will not be happening during the year. It will probably take some adjusting. Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home