Monday, June 23, 2008

Some things just aren't for me...

I gave the baby sweater to its intended recipient on Thursday, and she liked it a lot. I'm glad that she decided to keep working so close up to her due date, as it enabled me to finish the sweater in a comfortable amount of time--and of course this way she doesn't get too bored before the baby comes.

Having babies is a crazy thing. Two years out of high school, I know a lot of girls who graduated with me have already had kids--some intentionally. I know I could certainly not handle a child at this age, and I'm pretty sure it's not that I'm immature. I know, decades ago, it was common for an 18-year-old woman to have a kid or two already. However, now the average marriage age is 27, which sounds like a much more reasonable time for me to be having kids. For now I'll just make a nice quick easy sweater for those who want a more permanent cute thing in their lives.

Then again, I really want a puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home